Armored cars have reduced the risks of road attacks on politicians and other important persons. You might be thinking how? Armored vehicles are not the same as regular cars. They are built of sturdy material resistant to bullet and come with high-security systems.
The protection it offers has made it an elite choice in terms of safety and security. Today, you will not see any politician or a high-ranking officer without an armored car for reaching various destinations because attackers can attack at any time and they will not leave a single chance of hurting them. When you are planning your full security by owing an armored car, why miss out on protective accessories for your armored vehicle?
Protective accessories are created carefully from specially chosen materials of high-quality that leave no room for any mishap. These accessories can prevent your armored cars even from the minute damages when you are encountering the criminals. That is why buying protective accessories become essential for your armored vehicle.
Let us discuss some of the parts and accessories for your armored vehicle-
1) Bullet-resistant glass- The bulletproof or bullet-resistant glass can be highly protective for shielding yourself in a situation when someone is aiming at you. You can choose the thickness of bulletproof glass depending upon the level of security you want to have but keeping in mind the internationally agreed standards of armoring.
2) Heavy-duty tyres- The armored tyres are a doughnut-shaped ring that are composed of alloy or solid material. That ring is inserted inside the rubber tyre for increased protection. Although the alloy ring increases the weight of the tyres, yet it makes the car run for a long time without disruption when facing enemies.
3) Suspension kits- Suspension kits are installed on your vehicle for improving its performance whether you have to protect it from ground threats, keep it in a line or reduce the potential body rolls.
4) Full underbelly blast protection- Offering ballistic protection to your armored vehicle means you are shielding it against any kind of explosives that could be laid in your way and they can be fatal. Therefore, I would suggest incorporating blast protection in your armored vehicle.
5) Communication Equipment- You can assimilate various communication equipment in your armored car for being in touch with your security team in the previous vehicle or a microphone that will transmit the audio signals outside the vehicle.
6) Gun Ports- Gun ports are made up of ballistic steel or glass that can be configured and assimilated depending upon the needs of the customers. Gun ports can be fit on all types of armored vehicles and in any fashion as per required by the client.
7) Winches- Electrical and hand winches can be highly valuable at the time of rescue operations, threats and missions when you have to pull the rope in and out to save someone who has fallen. It can be of any type-electrical, hydraulic or mechanical depending upon the cost and can even be used in towing other vehicles.